多少人来过这啊?

Saturday, November 2, 2013

HOME.


first presentation!!


Hello all my beloved visitor
i am here again after one month since the last post, to record down my life and complaint something here
wahahahaha
Blogging is the best way to release stress actually.
This is my place, i can Share or F every candy or shit in my life in my very own way.
Know what, i have done half of my first semester, 2 month. 
This is so unbelievable since i got no idea what i did within this 2 month.
Anyway, i enjoy it quite well so far. 
Enjoy knowing new friends from different place, meeting people with different thinking. 
This is my very first time to leave my sweet home and staying outside for so long time.
I'am a hyperactive and outgoing boy, attended quite many of camping, joined a lot of activity since primary school. I should be independent. 
However, something that undeniable, i miss my home, much. Much as i think.
''One would never know how they miss someone or something until the thing or the one left.''
so truth!
Anyway, i'm at home now, the place i called it as paradise currently. Hahaha

Alright, let's share some candy in my life.
Finally i found an activity that can blow away all the unhappy and stress in hostel.
Counter Strike section during midnight!
Piang Piang Piang Piang!
Shouting, screaming with buddies likes no tomorrow did cheer me up when there is something annoying and depressing happened. For example, Fking mid-term week! HAHAHAHAHA

Oh ya, mid term.!
My very first mid-term in Uni started from last Tuesday, for the subject Business of Management.
I did quite well i guess since the question is totally same with the tips teacher given.
And then the next day, Business Math mid-term test. 
Ermmm, went through peacefully too. XD






I reached Batu Pahat bus central yesterday at 11:30pm.
Know what, until yesterday noon, i am still worrying about how to come back.
because of some incident, i have to come back by bus but i haven brought any bus ticket.
Luckily, one sweet friend name Izza decided to fetch me to central to buy the bus ticket before i ask for her help!
SO SWEET RIGHT!? HAHAHA
I was like, '' are you serious?'' Izza: ''Yes''
Seriously appreciate and touching for that, if not, i have to stay at 
the terrible hostel one more night, ALONE.
Having our lunch at KFC Jusco with bunch of friend afterthat.
I'am the only boy! Don't envy hahahaha

  
wrote in english just for you :P

that's all for today. Good Night :)









No comments:

Post a Comment