多少人来过这啊?

Thursday, June 30, 2011

30/06/2011

10:16
MY MOOD SUDDENLY SUCKS NOW=(
dun ask wat happen
bcoz i don knw wat happen too..
juz feel stress and stress
feel like everything i wan to do juz against me
against my plan
against my mood
life is goin sucks and sucks
WTF 
where tis SHIT FEELING come from!
FCUK OFF PLZ!!
@@




___________________________________________________






OUTING DAY WITH BROTHER TODAY
again~
5Jati's brother hang out together today
almost all the bro come except few guys who is LL and escape from HS
and go MMU for their BETTER college LIFE
hahahahahahahahaha
>.<
JOKE*
a bit lame without u 2~
really!
i miss u so much Tee Kai Sheng= =
no one can let me share my feeling during the movie
bcoz u r the most ppl i think tat gt same taste wif me
we watch almost all SUPER NICE MOVIE togetherXD


we start our activity today since 12:30
venue: ETERNITY
BUT SOMEONE LATE
and the one is the one who ask us dun be late
satirize rite?
Ya we ply 3 dota games today
again!
10plyer
10brother
Friendly Match
HOWEVER
inside the game there is no fang shui thing although is brother
hahahahaha
we all enjoy it very much i think
3 nice game~
good for me too bcoz i won 2 out of 3!XD


.........................................................................



after dota,
as plan~we go MBO for 
TRANSFORMER
which i look forward to for a long time!

erm..
TRANSFORMER 
wat a nice movie!
INDEED
the effect, the action and ofcoz the SEXY ACTRESS
OMG!
AMAZING AND AWESOME!
i swear u wont feel waste after u watched it!
although there is some boring part
but the last one and half hour is juz amazed me
damn cool!!!!!!
OPTIMUS PRIME ROCKS =)
SENTINAL PRIME SUCKS>.<
and i saw some other intresting thing
the malay couple behind my seat
which is the couple seat~
juz imagine urself wat i saw@@
hahahahahahaha



after movie then go snooker
and meet some frens thr
blah blah blah~
i hate myself for cant control myself on such waste money game@@
HATE= =
tis 2 week i wont touch snooker again~
I SWEAR
for all my fren~
WHOEVER C ME TOUCH SNOOKER(execpt fb one) U CAN JUST COME A GV ME A SLAP!!!
GIVE ME A  HAND 
thx~>.<








and just suddenly
my mood goin down.......
wat the heck is goin on......
blogging make me feel better
so i am ok now




TMR WILL BE A BETTER DAY=)
COME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment